Try Scuba Diving cancellations:
- 1. If cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to arrival, a refund will be made after a 5% deduction to cover bank charges, payment gateway fees, and administrative charges
- 2. If cancellation is made within 7 days of arrival, then the full amount will be charged as retention and no refund will be applicable. Date change requests received within 7 days or less of arrival will be treated as cancellation requests
- 3. For activities booked between 15 December and 5 January each year, no cancellation or rescheduling is permitted
PADI Scuba Diving certification course cancellations:
- 1. Courses once booked cannot be cancelled after you receive the e-learning access mail from PADI.
- 2. “No shows” are treated as non-refundable.
- 3. Once training dates are booked and confirmed, for any rescheduling request additional charge of Rs. 1000/- will be applicable.
Cancellations Procedure: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and booking details. We will confirm the details and may communicate with you if any clarifications are required. After which you should get your refund within 12 working days.